Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Rainbow Ski Trip

  Room 4 Ski Trip.

I was so excited to ski, because I have never skied before.

It was a bit scary going up the road in the shuttle.

I was so tired because I had to get up at 5:45am, and be at school at 6:45am.

When I got on my gear, I was going to go on the beginners’ slope first, because, like I said before, I have never skied before.

After the lessons, I was looking for an instructor to see if I could go on the pomma slope.

After maybe ten goes trying to get it right, I got it!

I went half way up the pomma slope for the first time going on it.

I got higher and higher till I was at the top of the pomma slope.

Man, I love skiing so much!!!

The pomma was scary at first but after a few times doing the pizza wedge, it became the thing I was going to do for the rest of the day!

I did spend most of the time going down the learner’s slope, but the thing is that I was so good for my first time skiing.

I love skiing so much that I want to go skiing every day now and also school seems slow now, because it was just so fun to ski.

It was a bit sad that I had to leave, but I could go there another day with my family.


By Viggo




Class blog


Yesterday, we went to Rainbow Ski Field 

We had to earn a green band to go on the Pomma slope.
To get up to Rainbow, we had to go up in a shuttle bus.
Most kids in the class hadn't been
Skiing before.

By Grace
















No comments:

Post a Comment